BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

April B.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo I've used this product as a cosmetology student. It nourishes your hair while replenishing the natural oils. The scent is of kukui nut oil.
Jessica M.
This shampoo is absolute perfection. I always come back to this over the years. It leaves my hair clean but never dried out. The lather is nice and it rinses out well. The scent is heavenly but not at all overwhelming. I only wish it was easier to find in stores.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I’ve always used awapuhi- esp in winter. It doesn’t strip the color out of hair and your hair hair gets the moisture it needs. ThT said, I’d only use once a week with your normal shampoo as it can weigh hair (esp fine hair). It smells awesome and it’s worth the money!
Yuriana L.
Idaho Falls, ID
If I'm not using the sexy hair shampoo I'm using this one! This is a great shampoo you can usually buy it at ulta and get a great discount or promotions on them! I love the smell and I love what it does to my hair! It keeps it healthy and makes it look shinny
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
This product makes my hair feel amazing and as strong as ever and also smells amazing! I like to use this product a few times a week to ensure that my hair does not get too dry and look like straw. This product does not make my hair look oily which is great.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I alternate with other shampoos as they say you should so the hair doesn't become so used to one it stops working. I always go back to Awapuhi. My hair is fine and dry. Awapuhi imparts moisture but never wieghs it down. It actually leaves my blond hair shiny and almost fluffy (like a child's not like a poodle's) but not frizzy. It's gentle but gets it clean, clean, clean in one softly lathering application. There is nothing detergently about it and it feels different than other shampoos, almost like a rich gel. It rinses out easily and can wash the body as well. I don't have a great head of hair but at least with this shampoo it behaves itself. The only other shampoo that measures up is Keratase but it is expensive and the little bottle doesn't go a long way. Keratase has a formula which strenthens the hair with a creamy lather and a great hair mask which I use now to give my hair a break. But the one I always return to is Awapuhi, my old favorite
Autumn P.
I have dry hair and this shampoo is just the trick to smoothing my ends! The smell of the Awapuhi is amazing, the lather is great. This isn’t just a shampoo though! You can also use it as a body wash, this is how you know the product is gentle.
Paula P.
Bridge City
Love what this shampoo does for my hair. Cleans without stripping and it’s does wonders to keep my hair from being oily. The fresh amazing smell is an added bonus. I occasionally will use another shampoo but this is one I always have on hand.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is a good product for washing any texture with a dry scalp. It smells refreshing. A little goes a long way. It can be found at beauty salons that are inside of Walmart. This is good to wash extensions. It slightly foams with each lather.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is an all around awesome shampoo. I love the smell of it and I feel like it really cleans my hair while not being too harsh at the same time. It's a good shampoo for oily and normal hair, and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...