BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Tamaica S.
I love this shampoo. I have African American natural hair (4a-4b) hair and I saw this on sale for $1 at Walmart. And I have to say, this is the only shampoo I use. I gave away all my other natural hair shampoos and only deal with this. It leaves my hair soft and clean. I don't even have to use conditioner if I don't want to. I highly recommend this product. Even for my natural sistas. Pic is with no product.
Brittany R.
I have been using products from the Paul Mitchell hair care line for years and I always go back to the Awapuhi Shampoo. Sometimes it can leave my hair a little dry and stiff but it cleans my hair pretty well and I away follow up with the detangler and the conditioner.
Theresa A.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo has the best smell and is my favorite shampoo. I love the way that it lathers and it also leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. For the price, this is a great shampoo and I have never been disappointed.
Rachel S.
I like this shampoo as it moisturizes my hair and has a fruity fresh smell. I got a sample from a hotel and from that I purchased a full size bottle. Usually this brand is only available at hair salons but I have seen some of the line available at my grocery store and Rite Aid. It runs about $12- $15 I believe or might be a little more.
Kendal R.
I absolutely love the scent of Paul Mitchell hair products. I have only started using it recently and found it does weigh my hair down a tiny bit but overall I do like the product. I have normal hair and it seems to be ok. I would probably not buy again.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is the best shampoo for swimmers. I was a competitive swimmer for almost 13 years straight and my hair suffered until I was told to use this shampoo and it's true. It keeps the hair hydrated and healthy and of course, it smells heavenly. It is not only worth the price, but it's an investment in the health of your hair.
Samantha J.
River
This shampoo is worth it's price! I have pcos so my hair is always challenging to deal with just one use of this product my hair went from being dry and damaged. To being shiny and very light and bouncy. I could feel it cleansing my scalp during use it was so refreshing. I would reccommend this to anyone.
Terri D.
I tried a couple different Paul Mitchell shampoos so far this was my favorite I will continue to try other Paul Mitchell products to find if I happen to like other shampoos and conditioners but this one seems to be the best so far. It keeps my hair soft and smooth and I have noticed a lot less breakage
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great shampoo. Can be slightly heavy on fine hair like mine but used in moderation great for all hair types. Perfect for damaged and dull hair and does a good job with color treated hair. Can be pricy but thank goodness I get discounts when buying at stores for licensed cosmetologist!
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
My favorite summer time shampoo! Very light weight, smells like cucumber melon, and leaves my hair actually clean. Very long lasting scent. Also, very easy to brush my hair after using it without conditioner! I will buy this again once it's empty. So worth the price.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...