BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo is my absolute all time favorite shampoo. I've used this every other day for the past three years of my life! It's great for my drier scalp. Makes my hair smell amazing. It's great at getting out oils. When you pair this with Paul Mitchell The Detangler I promise your hair will feel better than it ever has. It's a little pricey. But when you purchase the 33.8 oz bottles it saves you a ton in the long run. 10/10 will 100% buy again!!!
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo lets me give my clients a full experience of fresh and soft hair. I use this product to ensure my client leaves with a residue free scalp and extra awesome hair. The price is great, the amount is perfect and the results make my clients happy and in return I'm happy. #bloombadge #contest
Sam R.
Anything from Paul Mitchell I would recommend because it is great for your hair especially because Paul Mitchell School a r specialist in hair so there for their brand is great
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I have never used Paul Mitchell products before this so I didn't know what to expect. I can now say I'm a fan. First off , it smells super good , almost like a melon scent . Secondly, the lather was so rich and very, VERY luxurious. Thirdly, it's safe on color treated hair. And lastly, it left my hair feeling very clean and light once it was dry. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not very moisturizing. Overall would recommend.
Autumn H.
El paso, TX
My hairstylist uses paul mitchell on everything. And now I am addicted. It not only leaves your hair amazing it smells great too. I have average hair and it makes it feel smooth and silky, again I love the products, from the dry shampoo to this. I def wasnt disappointed when she used it. i had to go buy my own!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love this shampoo. I've used this off and on for about 20 years. It smell great, I purchased this last year at a salon inside of Walmart. It's one of the best shampoo products I've ever used. I recommend this if you don't mind sulfates.
Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
So I have thinner fine hair which means it gets dirtier faster so I need a shampoo that keeps my hair clean longer. I also dye my hair so I need color protection that goes along with it. My hairstylist recommended this brand years ago and it worked great! It gave me protection so my color lasted longer and I felt like it did a great job cleaning my hair. Leaving it softer and cleaner for longer than other brands Ive used.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is one of the best shampoos that I have ever used! The scent was nice and long lasting! It lathered up really well! It topped every product that I have ever tried! I would have to say that I would buy this again but it wouldn’t be a bottle after bottle kind of thing bc I am a mom on a budget! This is a shampoo that I would buy once a year and make it stretch out for sure!!! This product I do recommend trying! Ask your stylist for a sample if they have Paul Mitchell products in there business!
Jennifer S.
W Terre Haute, IN
My daughter and I started using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo because our hair was getting tangled with the regular drug store stuff.  Our beautician suggested this and we LOVE it!  It smells so refreshing and my daughter's hair doesn't tangle so easy.  I have thick natural curly hair and it makes my curls bounce!  My daughter has thick straight hair and her hair doesn't tangle and knot like it used to do.  WE LOVE THIS!
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
On the suggestion of my trustworthy stylist (A PM distributor), tried this out without much expectation. Long story short, she was right (as she always is). This stuff has been my go-to for the past couple of years now. Volume, hydration, cleansing - it meets all my expectations and then some. As a huge plus, always get compliments on the smell - even the second day after washing.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...