BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
My hair is always dry. This shampoo packs great moisture and smells really good. It’s comparable in price to other brands. I removed one star because I feel like it weights my hair down a little.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I think this is a great product. It's along lasting and smells nice. It's a big pricey but good quality. Paul Mitchell is also animal cruelty free so that's great!!! Defiantly a repeat costumer.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
The ONLY shampoo I've used since childhood. It leathers amazingly and is a good shampoo to leave your hair healthy. I usually purchase when there's a BOGO deal, then the price isn't too bad!
Leeann G.
Salem, OR
This product is a little spendy but is totally worth it if you are looking for something to help your color last longer and leave your hair without frizz. On top of that it smells amazing! Highly recommend this product!
Yoazin F.
I’ve tried this Paul mitchel shampoo & ehh I can say it’s allright it tangled my hair really bad I do feel
Like my hair got Cleaned but the tangled part was a huge no for me never again
AnneMarie B.
We live in a dry climate and my hair is really fine and gets dry especially on the ends and definitely in the winter when my hair is plagued by staticky flyaways. I buy this year round
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
This is more of a purifying shampoo. I like to use it After I've used dry shampoo or a gel to curl my hair. It removes all the gritty texture and leaves my hair feeling really soft
Brittany Rae B.
Pueblo, CO
Keeps my hair from breaking off and it just does my hair wonders plus it smells good! It lathers up pretty good as well. I don’t use anything else as shampoo throughout this entire year I’m fully satisfied with this shampoo!
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
Super good for my curls. It’s so difficult finding shampoos that don’t dry my hair out or make my curls brittle. I wish there were better scents, but it doesn’t stink!
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This shampoo will make your hair look so pretty I have is it and it lives my hair so pretty I don't even have to straighten it I jus love this shampoo I recommend it
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back