BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Ashley S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my go-to cleansing shampoo for color treated hair. It smells great and doesn’t weigh my hair down. For the quality, it is also priced very reasonably. I feel like anyone can use this shampoo and have amazing results.
Grace F.
Louisville, KY
I love this shampoo so much! It smells great and has a really nice lather. My hair feels so soft and moisturizer after I use it. It seems gentle. I've been having issues with tangles but this seems to help keep it soft and flowing. Recommend!!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I am dying to try this product. Hoping it is as good as the other Paul Mint h products I have used and love. I recently got a Little from my neighbor haven’t used it yet but it smells so good. Can’t wait
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Paul Mitchell shampoo smells amazing and works awesome for either men's or women's hair. It's a great daily shampoo. Perfect for back bar use by stylists. I very highly recommend this Paul Mitchell shampoo!
Betty W.
Killeen, TX
I love the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi line! It cleans well without stripping natural oils or being too harsh on my colored hair, plus it smells absolutely fantastic and my hair feels so soft after using it.
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
This shampoo does wonders for my oily hair! It cleans and leaves a soft texture on my hair. It doesn’t dry to much and I feel that controls the oiliness well until next wash (usually 2 days later)
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
My hair is always dry. This shampoo packs great moisture and smells really good. It’s comparable in price to other brands. I removed one star because I feel like it weights my hair down a little.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I think this is a great product. It's along lasting and smells nice. It's a big pricey but good quality. Paul Mitchell is also animal cruelty free so that's great!!! Defiantly a repeat costumer.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
The ONLY shampoo I've used since childhood. It leathers amazingly and is a good shampoo to leave your hair healthy. I usually purchase when there's a BOGO deal, then the price isn't too bad!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is THE classic Paul Mitchell product. Gives a wonderful, rich lather and leaves hair feeling soft and squeaky clean. This is a great shampoo for straight to wavy and dry to oily hair.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...