BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Such a great shampoo, smells great too which is a total bonus. I colour my hair and this shampoo helps my colour stay long lasting.
Renée A.
Fantastic shampoo that doesn't leave a residue! The great smell is an added bonus!! My only Con is that it is quite expensive.
Jeanine W.
St. Augustine
Keeps my hair soft and the smell is really good and long lasting
A little costly where i am but it is a good product overall
Krisra B.
The entire Awaphui line is amazing. It's cruelty free and works better than most other products on the market.
Sherri V.
Oshawa, ON
Paul Mitchell is an amazing shampoo! This shampoo makes my hair so soft and clean. The smell is amazing too.
Julie G.
Springdale, Newfoundland
Smells pretty good, but makes my hair super dry and tangly. have to use a really good conditioner afterwards!
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
Great shampoo but wasn’t for me. Made my hair feel stiff after and a bit oily. Price is a bit high
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
Loved the smell, made my hair very soft and helped give it some extra volume. Price point is good
elana s.
Used with the awapuhi treatment provides great results. My hair hasn't been healthier or softer.
💄ruby💋 P.
Paramount, CA
This shampoo is very good for a long time that I use it and it works I really recommend
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back