BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

MADISON O.
Courtenay, BC
It did the job and left my hair feeling soft; however as I now have platinum hair I needed something to keep it as cool as possible.

I would use this again if I ever changed my hair colour. Plus, all Paul Mitchell products are cruelty free!
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Primeiro, adoro o cheiro desse xampu. Meu cabeleireiro recomendou como um xampu diário e eu adorei. Deixa meu cabelo super brilhante e macio sem se acumular ou pesar. Eu uso 3-4 shampoos diferentes para o meu cabelo e isso definitivamente vai ter um lugar permanente no meu chuveiro.
Keima J.
Really did not like this one!!! After using it, my hair would feel very stiff and very hard to manage. It would make my hair feel "too clean" meaning my hair felt like it was so dry right after rinsing this off. First i thought my hair texture was changing and i was a little worried, but then I realized its this damn shampoo!!
Kelly S.
This takes me back to my teens as this was the only shampoo I ever used! It makes your hair and scalp feel super clean and hydrated and smells incredible! One of the best shampoos that really clarify yet are very gentle.
angelica t.
yigo guam
This shampoo has a mild floral scent and the consistancy
is a mixture between creamy and clear. I have fine and dry hair type. I have used this shampoo on a daily basis and it is not harsh
on my hair, it is save for everyday use. I recommend it if you like shampoo that does not leave a strong scent.
Eva K.
Montreal , NV
Absolutely LOVE this shampoo! Cleans my chemically treated really well without drying it. The price is absolutely right and has become a staple in my new cruelty free routine! Would recommend it to all!
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I have the both #PaulMitchell Awapuhi Shampoo and conditioner
They are very nice hair care product. When I use this shampoo and conditioner
my hair is always very soft, shiny and very manageable .
carolyn c.
Spotsylvania, VA
Before there was organic, there was Paul Mitchell. No matter your nationality, this is the shampoo for you. Cleans and moisturize the hair without leaving it dry and brittle
stephanie d.
Chilliwack
Love this shampoo , great everyday shampoo that the whole family can use . Has a nice light scent to it and doesn’t leave hair feeling dry
Kim L.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved this stuff! Its pricey and smells suspiciously like pantene shampoo. I don't use it every day or my hair would look really wirey.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back