BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Jennifer E.
Roseville, CA
Love the smell and how my hair feels after using this product. It is my go to brand.

Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Another great shampoo right. Washes your hair up nice and pretty with a great smell.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
This stuff smells amazing and I love it! My hair is so soft and fluffy all the time.
Danielle M.
I have used this many times for my dead ends and I find that it really helps repair
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Paul Mitchell shampoo!!!!! It looks amazing and feels great in my hair!!!!
Blake E.
Lancaster, KY
Cleans well and doesn't damage hair. Has a nice refreshing smell that's last
Kathryn O.
This stuff works and smells amazing! I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Brenda C.
This really helps repair my dead ends and lives my hair so soft and srong
LEAR32539 | KAYLA U.
It's a really good option if you want a super clean hair, the smell is super good and is effective but i don't know why but after rinse the shampoo i feel my hair a little bit dry.
MADISON O.
Courtenay, BC
It did the job and left my hair feeling soft; however as I now have platinum hair I needed something to keep it as cool as possible.

I would use this again if I ever changed my hair colour. Plus, all Paul Mitchell products are cruelty free!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back