BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

keri z.
Fort Mill, SC
An oldie, but a goodie. I've gone back to this shampoo over and over for the last 15 years.
Belkys R.
Miami
O love Paul Michel products it work for me I use it for long time my hair look fantastic
Roxanna L.
Saint Paul, MN
Great bulk product. Great buy for salon use. Can buy a pump for the gallon. Great shampoo
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Would love to try if I could afford it I can't afford the price for this expensive stuff.
Evangelina R.
Arlington, TX
I love this brand. I love the smell smells amazing. Love how it takes my oily hair away.
Megan H.
Hockley , TX
I love this shampoo, it is great for everyday use and helps your hair hold the moisture.
Renee J.
Just got this!!! It worked miracles on my hair after having so much damage. It’s a must.
Jaiden C.
Oceana
My favorite shampoo and condition ever! Highly recommend has put my hair in better shape!
Chelsey N.
Warren
Paul Mitchell is the bomb . Com makes my dry damaged hair healthier each time I use it!
Rye J.
Columbus, IN
I love this shampoo I purchase it in the liter and its lasted so long. It smells great!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...