BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Ryan M.
Grayson, KY
Perfect shampoo for my thick hair. I use it daily and it doesn't dry my hair out. smells fresh.
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
Smells amazing and works amazing. Keeps my hair strong and sleek, with or without conditioner.
Lisa B.
I enjoy using this shampoo. It cleans well and leaves my hair feeling great and smelling good.
Lindsey B.
Smells great and works well, just more expensive and not as accessible as other cheaper brands.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this shampoo for daily use! It’s gentle but cleans really well! It smells amazing as well!
Kristen C.
I’ve been using this shampoo for ages. It’s my go to for cleansing my hair and smells great!
Claire W.
Love love love love this shampoo. the smell is amazing, and it washes the grease and oils out
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Paul Mitchell makes hair care products. This brand is high end, so it comes with a price tag.
Kara S.
pittsburgh
This is my favorite shampoo! It smells great and cleans well. Leaves my hair feeling strong!
Rita S.
Iberia, MO
This is the only shampoo I use. You only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...