BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Melissa M.
Deland, FL
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It smells absolutely fantastic! It lathers very nicely and leave my hair nice and clean. It is light, doesn’t leave a residue or irritate the scalp and I love the way my hair feels and smells since I started using this shampoo!
Caroline L.
This is my moms regular use shampoo and she loves it!! It targets dry hair, frizzy hair, and thin hair. It also smells very good! It lasts us to 3 days and it is amazing! I think me and my mom both will buy it again!!!
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
I have tried over and over again testing out this product, and I still have the same opinions. The smell is nice, but it does nothing to my hair. It dries it out and it ends up in a big tangled mess. I wouldn't purchase this product again, just from my personal opinions.
Rachel S.
Really like this shampoo as it moisturizes my hair and makes it really soft. It smells good and also cleans my hair well. I recommend this shampoo especially if you blow dry your hair everyday as it brings the shine and prevents my hair from getting so dry.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
First off, if you don't like very clean, kinda dry feeling hair...this isn't for you! But, I love it! It lathers like no other and my hair does not feel oily at all, even after day two! The scent is my favorite, SO good! I would definitely buy this again!
Allyson C.
I wasn’t too pleased with this shampoo. I have very thick hair and I get oily roots very easily. Usually I can go 3-4 days in between washes. When I started using this shampoo I found that my hair got very oily very quickly. I don’t think I will be repurchasing.
Zee Z.
as always, i love that paul mitchell is cruelty free. this shampoo really cleanses my hair. i’ve got a naturally oily scalp and this does a good job of stripping those oils but keeping it hydrated. paul mitchell products are definitely salon quality.
Samantha B.
Smells greatl, not overly fragrant but a clean smell without being overly feminine. Perfect for daily use without stripping my hair, it's a gentle cleaner for daily use. It's a little thick but it works through hair well and gets a good suds on.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
Love the smell of this shampoo! It keeps my hair hydrated and just works really well. I have thick coarse curly hair so a lot of hair products do NOTHING for my hair. Paul Mitchell awapuhi shampoo and Paul Mitchell conditioner are amazing!!!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really love these Paul Mitchell products. They smell absolutely amazing. They have a nice tingle to them which I really like. My hair always feels really clean after using them. They are so rich and moisturizing. It’s very luxurious.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back