BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sarah J.
This stuff is great on damaged hair, but doesn’t clean the best so I’d recommend a second shampoo with it.
Jaqueline D.
Lubbock, TX
Great product!

Has an excellent performance and helps maintain the hair volume. I like to use twice a week.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
This is a classic that I used in my 20's. The moisture can not be beat. It is now a favorite of my son's.
Jaimee G.
Wonderful product more bang for your buck with the bigger bottles and they last a while highly recommend
Alora N.
Ossian, IN
My mom LOOOOOOOOOOVES this stuff. Only downside? It's SOOOOOOOO expensive!Quality over quantity, I guess
Alyssa F.
Stanford, KY
Love this shampoo. My hairs very coarse and thick and this totally helps and isn't to heavy on my hair.
Victoria M.
San Diego, CA
Always will and recommend paul Mitchell! Cruelty free and my hair always feels fresh right after using it
Kassidy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo gets all the build up out of my hair and makes it super shiny with all the ingredients in it
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
This smells amazing and leaves my hair clean, soft and not at all crunchy feeling or weighed down at all.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Good for everyday shampoo. Average in Performance. Smells great Reasonable price point for salon shampoo
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...