BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, and I have been in a while, so I am going to be able to make it. it is a great time. it is a great time.
Stephanie  Z.
As someone who has thick and frizzy hair, this product is great. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. Tamed and frizzless.
Maiv Xis X.
I love this original one! It help my hair grow better than any other products. I love the fresh smell on my hair!
Krystal B.
I have been living for this shampoo. It leaves my hair smelling amazing and it gives it so much volume and life.
Breann C.
American Fork
OMG I love this shampoo! It's amazing on color treated hair and it smells amazing while also hydrating your hair
Ally B.
Blythewood, SC
Good shampoo. It doesn't really make any noticeable difference on my hair, although it does dry it out a little.
Kristen D.
Zanesville, OH
I get this shampoo to use at college and it is great and smells good too. Keeps my hair looking fresh and clean.
Karla C.
El Monte, CA
Love this shampoo! It moisturizes yogurt hair and leaves it amazingly soft and healthy.. Love it and recommend it
Ashley H.
Pachuta, MS
Love love love this product my beautician was using it so it leaned me towards it. A little pricey but it last
Brittany B.
Livonia , MI
I will only purchase this product at Ulta. I love the smell of this product and I love the conditioner as well
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back