BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Lana M.
Monticello, AR
Love this shampoo by Paul Mitchell. And it smells amazing!! Great product for the price. Softens and cleanses NY hair
Heather B.
My stylist uses all Paul Mitchell products and I️ love how my hair feels so I️ decided to buy them for Home as well!
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
Paul mitchell is my favorite shampoo brand. It has repaired my hair on many occasions. This shampoo you have to have
Kat C.
Concord, NC
Great scent. I use this when I travel because some hotels water is a little harsh on my hair. This helps keep it soft
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
This shampoo is fantastic! It smells incredible and leaves your hair light and clean. I absolutely love this product
June B.
toxey, AL
I like the way my hair feels after using this shampoo and i love the fragrance it leaves, soft silky and manageable
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
#1 hair product for me!! The size is great for the price! Smells great! Does great with my hair! It's a must have!
Stephanie  Z.
As someone who has thick and frizzy hair, this product is great. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. Tamed and frizzless.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the fragrance of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo. A classic that has been around forever. A name I can trust.
Jennifer R.
High Point, NC
Great smell that lasts. Superior shampoo. Hair smooth and moisturized. Conditioner not really needed in my opinion.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back