BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kelly W.
Lexington, KY
I love the smell of this shampoo but it doesn't give me a good lather that makes me feel like my hair is really clean.
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
I have loved this shampoo for over 2o years. it has a fresh, clean scent. my hair feels full and light after daily use.
valeri H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Too pricey. Smells good but weighs my hair down too much. Maybe if it wasn't so expensive I would reconsider buying it.
Wendy G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have light brown hair that tends to be oily. I use this 3-4 times a week. It cleans my hair and leaves it manageable.
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Chandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
The smell alone from this shampoo is absolutely heavenly and the way it makes my hair feel after a shampoo AMAZING!!!
Jacqulin H.
Great for oily hair!! I absolutely love this product and highly recommend using this product if you have a oily hair
Carol B.
Douglas, GA
Love using this shampoo on the back bar at the salon where I work. It is great for all hair types and smells amazing.
Heather B.
My stylist uses all Paul Mitchell products and I️ love how my hair feels so I️ decided to buy them for Home as well!
Kat C.
Concord, NC
Great scent. I use this when I travel because some hotels water is a little harsh on my hair. This helps keep it soft
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...