BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Angela K.
One of the best shampoos I ever used. It is sort of expensive though. I love the Awuphui scent. Leaves hair looking great.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It cleansed mt hair very well. Its just a little above my budget so i don't buy it often.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I love everything paul Mitchell. This is such a high quality brand. They have excellent hair care and it smells amazing.
Tamara b.
kill devil hills nc
This shampoo is ok. Not my favorite. I feel it's overpriced. It does work wonders on my hair so i will continue to buy it
Marie M.
Bardstown, KY
I use the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo it leaves my hair clean and soft. I t keeps my hair from breaking and splitting.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only way you can get a good time to get a chance, can we expect the only way you can get a good time to get a chance
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
This shampoo smells great!!! Love the smell. It is moisturizing but doesn't weigh down your hair. Great Everyday shampoo.
Kendra A.
The smell can't be beat, its also moisturizing on my dry highlighted hair. Makes it easier to brush with the conditioner.
Rowena R.
Bremerton, WA
Pricy, but worth it. I tried a generic salon brand and it didn't even come close. It will really help damaged, dry hair.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
Love the smell and gets my hair beautifully clean! Always great products. I lobe the way it lathers and washes out easily
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...