BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Alexa H.
Parkersburg
Great smell, leaves my hair feeling great. Every time I used this shampoo I can feel a difference, it helps replenish my dry hair.
Brandy N.
Rainelle, WV
Rejuvenates my hair after every application. Color has caused a bit of damage but this shampoo really brings my hair back to life.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love this shampoo! My hair tends to be dry but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and not stripped. Would highly recommend.
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
Absolutely love it! Makes my fine hair super soft. I tend to have oily hair but with this shampoo, I last all day with clean hair.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
I have used this a couple times in the past. Not really anymore because I color my hair. It is great if you don't color your hair.
Ashley P.
When I was in cosmetology school P.M products is what we used. I absolutely loved using this on our clients. The smell is AMAZING!!
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
This isn't really worth the money, I found an amazing dupe of it at Sally Beauty Store and it works just as well, if not better.
Ana M.
Byram Twp, NJ
I've been using this product about 2 years now. Leaves my hair very clean and not at all oily. Can go an extra day without a waah
Lisa B.
Fostoria
My hair is so healthy with this stuff love it!! Makes it soft and manageable and the scent is delish!! Keeps it healthy and soft
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
This is my other go to shampoo. Paul Mitchell brand is one you can't go wrong with. Smells great and works well on my long hair.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...