BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I have really thick, wavy curls that airways wanna frizz or go flat cause of weather and weight... but Paul Mitchell products do the magic to make them beautiful again
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
I first tried this product through a sample size hotel shampoo and loved it! The smell is one of the best features, its very natural, but fragrant. When washing with this your hair really feels clean, it does not leave any residue or build up behind making hair manageable and ready for styling.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This Paul Mitchell shampoo is one of my go to shampoos for my natural hair. The scent is really light and long lasting. It does a great job lathering, the cleaner you scalp and hair becomes, the more it lathers. It does a great job breaking down product build up. I will definitely buy this again.
rebecca r.
Fayetteville, AR
i’m learning that with certain things you get what you pay for and this is one of them. splurge a little and take care of your hair! best smelling shampoo i’ve ever used!
LaTrea R.
My mother always use to buy this shampoo and conditioner growing up it's like a classic.There is a very light Scent and the duo works great together.I personally love the shampoo.They make hair feel very strong with continued use.I love this product you can get for $10-$15 each these days.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this brand is beyond amazing and its been a brand I have used for a long time now. its more on the expensive side but the results you get are immediate and amazing
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
I've been using this shampoo for over 20 years. It is by far the best smelling shampoo I've ever encountered. It lathers well and leaves my hair smooth and clean. Hands down this is my favorite shampoo!
Olivia F.
Washington, NC
This smells wonderful, lathers well and makes my hair feel super clean. As a person with dry hair, I've noticed that the moisture it's supposed to give, leaves when my hair is fully dry. I still use this product, but use a deep conditioner as well to keep my hair moisturized.
Lauren F.
This shampoo is almost perfect. It cleans my hair and has a light, non-intrusive smell. It feels like it's also improving my hair quality. I like how my hair looks and feels after using this shampoo. It is especially effective when paired with the corresponding conditioner.
Melissa M.
Deland, FL
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It smells absolutely fantastic! It lathers very nicely and leave my hair nice and clean. It is light, doesn’t leave a residue or irritate the scalp and I love the way my hair feels and smells since I started using this shampoo!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back