BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Maddie G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love the smell of this shampoo and it works really well. It doesn't dry out my hair and keeps it moisturized and from being frizzy.
Mandy H.
This Awapuhi has to be my favorite. Although my hair is color-treated it works much better adding moisture and helps stop the frizz.
Amber P.
I love this shampoo! It cleans my hair perfectly without leaving it too greasy or too dry! My favorite. This is my everyday shampoo.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
Love how clean my scalp and hair feel after a single wash. My hair's left feeling clean, detangled, moisturized & smelling great too!
Emily  K.
This is one of my all time favorite salon shampoos. It smells so good and scent is very important to me. It is also very moisturizing
Sabrina H.
sacramento, CA
Smells so good and left my hair so soft and smooth! It was like virgin hair, and my hair is far from it! Haha. Definitely recommend!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Great smell, very moisturizing, it's wonderful! I noticed my hair grew faster when I used it! Feels really nice and leaves hair soft!
Alexa H.
Parkersburg
Great smell, leaves my hair feeling great. Every time I used this shampoo I can feel a difference, it helps replenish my dry hair.
Mary M.
Brownsville, TX
Absolutely love it! Makes my fine hair super soft. I tend to have oily hair but with this shampoo, I last all day with clean hair.
Brandy N.
Rainelle, WV
Rejuvenates my hair after every application. Color has caused a bit of damage but this shampoo really brings my hair back to life.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...