BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Paul Mitchell is pretty expense if you have a budget ...but it works wonders!! I love the products and I'm more in love with the hair serums
Kelcie A.
Denver, CO
I had high hopes for this shampoo but it was really disappointing. The smell is fantastic but it left my hair feeling weighed down and grimy.
Kendra M.
Fort Collins, CO
Meh.. average, doesn’t feel too heavy but doesn’t make my hair feel clean or help define my curls or hold back frizz. Helps stop itchy scalp!
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
I’ve been using this for YEARS like probably 15+ it smells great and cleans great! Leaves your hair soft and shines and fluffy! Get you some!
Vonda H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Make the hair feel really great and the detaingler is awesome , thats all i have to say I don't know about the packing because its just basic
Leslie C.
Royse City , tx
This is a great option of you cannot afford the premium Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger. The smell is still amazing and super moisturizing!
Mounika A.
11800 dr mlk jr st N apt 6203,st petersburg,florida 33716
I felt sad after using this,..i did not lik ethis shampoo.it made my hair feel dry.if you have a dry hair i don't recommend using this product
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I would buy this shampoo for the smell alone. It's just delicious! It reminds me of the beach. It also makes my hair look and feel amazing.
Bekki W.
Portland, OR
I don't know if this worked any better than other shampoos, but I loved the smell. It would linger for several hours after I took a shower.
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo. I love how it cleans and makes my hair feel. I follow up with the detangle conditioner. And it has a nice light scent.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...