BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Madelynn B.
Pretty good. Gave me more volume but I did decide to use this in combination with other shampoos because my hair just didn’t feel completely clean.
. ..
I've tried a lot of Paul Mitchell products and this by far is my fav! I use the volumizing spray after I use this and they work wonders on my hair
Leslie H.
Waianae, HI
Love it, oh my gosh the smell so pretty, my hair feels great! I haven't seen the gallon jug would love to get one, great shampoo for whole family!
Jenny B.
Monroe , MI
This is the best shampoo I've ever used I remember my mom purchasing it all the time when I was younger and I just recently started using it again
Patty J.
Toronto, OH
I absolutely love the way my hair feels when I use this!!!! So soft and silky! I don't think it's pricey for how well it works on my thick hair.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing shampoo recommended to me by one of my favorite hairstylist works amazing on dry hair to moisturize and leave your hair completely clean
Rachel C.
Fort Wayne, IN
This shampoo is perfect for men and women. Cleanses the hair and moisturizers without weighing it down. Smells AMAZING. I even use it in my kids.
SAMANTHA F.
Fort Wayne, IN
The most amazing shampoo for oily hair types. I use to have oily hair after a day but with this shampoo I can actually skip a day here or there.
Maria C.
Paul Mitchell is a salon quality shampoo at a walmart cost and thats great!! this shampoo specifically is one I recumbent to any type of hair.
Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
This shampoo is a great cleanser and it smells good...it has been around for awhile snd has claimed it's spot as a great paul mitchell product
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back