BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Nicole P.
Smells nice, good feeling at first. After every day use doesn't give the nourishment thicker hair needs. Probably better for thinner hair but not too much shampoo, it is dense
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
Love this shampoo! I've been using it on and off for years. It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair soft and manageable. Definitely one of the best shampoos I've used.
Lan X.
Smells great! My hair also feels very clean after using this. Doesn't feel like it weighs down my hair at all which is nice since my hair can get pretty oily.
Kirsten B.
This is without a doubt the best shampoo I've ever used! I have very thick straight hair, and this makes me feel like my hair is so clean when I rinse it out!
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
This conditioner is on the pricey side, but is a really top of the line product. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, prevents knots, and smells great.
member-c62c46007
Indianapolis, Indiana
It smells soooo good! You only have to use a small amount to get great lather. It is a good value...plus I always buy the huge bottle when I see them on sale.
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
Gentle on any hair type! Fresh smelling, and leaves you with obviously clean results. As a licensed stylist, I recommend this shampoo to several of my clients.
Ann R.
Sault Ste. Marie
Love it have used it for years makes my hair shine always looks grate my hair dresser recommended it and I am very grateful , wonderful products love them all
Aimee L.
This is my go to shampoo. Even when i try other shampoos I always go back to this one. It gets my hair thoroughly clean without overseeing and smells amazing.
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
This was just an okay shampoo for me. I ended up on using about 2/3 of the bottle before I got tired of it. The only thing that I really liked was the smell.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...