BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Brandi H.
Portland, OR
This shampoo for me is a classic. One of my favorites! So simple and it always leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling great. All of the drugstore imitations don't come close to me it is worth the price
Breanna C.
Wasilla, AK
My parents bought this shampoo and conditioner set for me. I used it last year, but felt it just wasn't doing much for my hair, so I stopped using it. It did smell great though!
Brittany L.
This is a great shampoo that adds moisture to the hair. It is a very normal shampoo though so any hair type will probably love the awapuwi line. It smells amazing too!
Amanda D.
Boston, MA
Not a fan of this shampoo. I have very sensitive skin and this left a rash all down my back and face. The shampoo itself cleans hair nicely but doesn't make up for the itchy and red rash it causes.
Kali C.
Forked River, NJ
I always used cheap shampoo. When I switched to this shampoo I can immediately see a difference! My hair is stronger with less split ends, stronger, and my color doesn't fade as fast. Love it!
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Fresh, clean fragrance and great moisturizing shampoo! It’s been a while since I used this but I do recall the way it made my hair shiny and fragrant and bouncy all day!
Carissa M.
Meridian, MS
My stylist recommended this to me when she dyed my hair purple and it works great. Love the smell and it doesn't strip the color! It's what she uses in her salon.
Tandra F.
I will spend a little more on my hair for quality products, and this is a quality product. This shampoo goes a long way. It has a fresh scent, and leaves hair soft, silky, and looking healthy and shiny. I LOVE it.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo smells wonderful! My husband loves the scent and that it cleans his hair without stripping. I like the scent and that it is gentile on my very thin hair.
I absolutely love this product. I have oily hair and this shampoo helps my hair not look greasy. My wife has very sensitive skin and is allergic to most shampoos. She can use this one with no problems.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...