BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Eliza R.
Chaparral, NM
Best shampoo for thicker, wavy hair! It does take a bit of a generous amount of product but it smells so good and the scent lasts so long it's worth it! Plus if you go to Ulta they sometimes have the liter bottles for $16!
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
I buy this shampoo and change it up with other Paul Mitchell shampoos and Bedhead shampoos. I like the smell and how the awapuwai leaves my hair feel. It's a great shampoo for everyday too. I buy it often .
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Paul Mitchell shampoo smells amazing and works awesome for either men's or women's hair. It's a great daily shampoo. Perfect for back bar use by stylists. I very highly recommend this Paul Mitchell shampoo!
Janelle D.
Chino Valley, AZ
Honestly, no shampoo works as well as anti dandruff stuff, and i pretty much have to use that for daily use. I make an exception for this particular shampoo though because i just love the way it smells
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I am dying to try this product. Hoping it is as good as the other Paul Mint h products I have used and love. I recently got a Little from my neighbor haven’t used it yet but it smells so good. Can’t wait
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
Whenever I am having dry, brittle hair issues this is the shampoo I turn to. I remember using this as a teenager and it has stuck with me ever since. It smells amazing and gives hair so much moisture.
Maribel G.
I bought this when I got a hair cut because the stylist recommended it to me it doesn’t even have a good smell to it I mean it works good but theirs really nothing to special about it but the brand of it
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
This was the first PM shampoo I used when I was introduced to the brand. It was not a favorite of mine back then because it could sometimes be goopy. I switched to the tea tree and never looked back.
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
I was actually gifted by my in-laws with this shampoo, since she works at Paul Mitchell. I love this shampoo, it does makes my hair feel so clean, and shiny! It’s just right for my hair, and definitely purchasing a big one and recommend it!
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
My hair is always dry. This shampoo packs great moisture and smells really good. It’s comparable in price to other brands. I removed one star because I feel like it weights my hair down a little.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...