BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is my tried and true daily shampoo. Years ago, my hair lady sold me a bottle and why it was much more than my store-bought shampoo, it cleans my scalp and leaves my 26 inches straight long hair looking fantastic. Can’t go wrong with this product.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This is an amazing shampoo. It smells amazing. Makes your hair look shiny and healthy. But its super expensive. But to have a shampoo that is going to clean your hair and not dry it out and make it look like horse hair its worth it to me. I cant afford to buy it often but when I do I can tell a huge difference in how my hair feels and looks.
David M.
Pensacola
I now see that Paul Mitchell Awaphui is for women 🤦🏼‍♂️. My ex-girlfriend used this all the time and her father is a hair stylist who owns a salon, so I took their recommendation and tried it and loved it. I’ve been using this shampoo for 10 years now. Smells great, lathers nicely and leaves hair shiny and squeaky clean. I would highly recommend.
Baylee W.
Spring Park
Got a sample of this while staying at a hotel. Usually my hair gets greasy writhing 1-2 days but after using this shampoo my hair went a few days longer than that and still didn’t look as greasy as usual! It had a really nice subtle smell which was nice as well. I will be purchasing a big bottle of this soon, totally worth the investment!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
These products are very luxurious and don't leave build up. Your hair is shiny, full of life . The product lathers well. It is not for very dry hair, this for normal hair does well. I was satisfied, but the price is out of my range normally. It is worth the money . High end products, run more pricey in general.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
I was actually gifted by my in-laws with this shampoo, since she works at Paul Mitchell. I love this shampoo, it does makes my hair feel so clean, and shiny! It’s just right for my hair, and definitely purchasing a big one and recommend it!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I've used this product for years. I usually pick it up at Ulta. I use it when my hair needs a little moisture added to it. I usually use this as a second shampoo as I do at 2 shampoo cleansing to my hair period usually all use a clarifying shampoo first to remove oil and product build-up and then I will finish with this to add back soothing moisture. It's a really good shampoo and it smells good.
Maribel G.
I bought this when I got a hair cut because the stylist recommended it to me it doesn’t even have a good smell to it I mean it works good but theirs really nothing to special about it but the brand of it
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoy this shampoo. It smells great and makes your hair very manageable. It’s not overly moisturized and never dry. I really like it. The big bottle is a good value and lasts a long time. You can always find it on sale. I use it once in a while but usually use natural shampoos the majority of the time. I find it’s good for removing and build up.
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
If you want fresh smelling hair then you will want to use Paul Mitchell! This brand is reasonably priced and offers great benefits for the price. I do recommend buying at a salon versus at swat meets because sometimes the people at swat meets water down the shampoos and then they don’t do as good as a job! Love Paul Mitchell products though!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back