BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this shampoo and the conditioner to match. Not only does it smell great, it worlds great! Kind of pricey but it lasts for a long time and really does work great
Chelsie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product as a gift. I have thick hair and it needs lots of conditioning to get a comb through it. This shampoo seemed to cause my hair to knot and I had to deep condition to get the knots out. Not a fan.
Tiffany B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This has always been my go to shampoo. I love everything about it. The smell, the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It doesn't compare to other shampoo that I have used. It's very affordable, and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Elizabeth O.
There's nothing quite like Paul Mitchell's classic awapuhi shampoo! The smell is fantastic! My hair feels amazing when I use this magic shampoo. There's not comparing it to other shampoos ...it wins hands down every time!
Nellie C.
This shampoo smells fantastic! After using it my hair feels soft and looks shiny. It's moisturizing but at the same time doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy.
Katrina K.
Hagerstown, MD
Very effective shampoo with a wonderful scent. Leaves my hair feeling very clean but does not dry out my hair too much. Overall a great product I use all the time.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite Paul Mitchell shampoo. The smell is amazing, and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I have very thin hair, but this stuff works super well for me.
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
This has been one of my favorites for a long time. It doesn’t over over hydrate or underwhelm. This is a great daily use and isn’t heavy. Leaves hair feeling great
Jamie W.
Athens, GA
Love this line and have been using it since a child. I've tried many other shampoos, but I always, always go back to this. Keeps my hair smooth and shiny and smells great! Can't recommend enough!
Eliza R.
Best shampoo for thicker, wavy hair! It does take a bit of a generous amount of product but it smells so good and the scent lasts so long it's worth it! Plus if you go to Ulta they sometimes have the liter bottles for $16!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...