BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Cari R.
Avon, NY
Love Paul Mitchell products. I wish the price was lower. I have extreamly think hair, and tend to break out from store bought products. I have a varity of shampoo and conditioners that i switch from every time i was my hair. I don't have to do that with PM.
Robin S.
Cave City, KY
Love, love, love this shampoo! I have thin, dry hair that lacks shine but this shampoo smooths out my hair and gives it a healthy shine. I plan on trying more products from this brand.
Brenda S.
Westhampton, MA
Nice clean smell, leaves hair soft but not greasy. Unlike generic brands this shampoo does not have a chemical smell to it. Reasonably prices. I have thick hair that growing up always felt like hay. This is the only shampoo that leave my hair feeling soft.
Laurie S.
Antioch, TN
Paul Mitchell seems to do everything right! This shampoo is great. I have light brown hair and it is very fine, thin and limp. I haven’t found anything better than this. It is affordable as a little goes a long way. I would most definitely buy again.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Smells incredible! Had opportunity to get my hair washed with this in the salon and it was amazing! I can't afford to purchase this shampoo for myself but definitely would if i could.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
I have thick, naturally curly hair and this shampoo does amazing things for me! It smells amazing, it works amazingly, it cleanses my hair and doesn't actually strip it of any oils (curly hair is dry anyway)......awesome is the word I would use for this product
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Smeeeelllls amazing!! Honestly the scent will linger nicely on your hair even after styled. Really clarifying and not hard on your hair. The size of the bottle and the small amount needed makes it worth the money.
Katherine J.
My favorite shampoo I have ever used. Smells amazing! It keeps my hair silky and strong. I have very curly hair so it can get dry but the Awapuhi keeps my hair shiny and manageable
Jamie B.
Oklahoma City , OK
The smell is divine. This shampoo lathers extremely well and is gentle enough to use daily. It's so luxurious and I love the smell so much that I sometimes use it as a body wash.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Whenever I have it in my budget Paul Mitchell is my favorite high end brand to use on my hair. I have thin hair which is hard to style and gets oily very easily so i am very picky about my haircare products and this one does not disappoint!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...