BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Ashton D.
Probably my favorite shampoo. It makes my hair feel so clean and smells so nice and fresh! I even use this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges when I run out of normal cleanser and they feel so soft. It doesn't dry them out like most shampoos.
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo sooo much! It makes my hair feel clean, not heavy, and the scent lingers in my hair for quite a while, even after spending the day outside. It works so well that if I ever needed to skip my conditioner I feel as though I could and my hair would still feel just as clean and soft!
Priscilla B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo! It's great for getting a good thorough clean that other shampoos can't achieve. It's a little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way and it's worth it! I have been using this for a long time and I have my mom hooked on it too!
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
This product is an old classic for me! I remember being a little girl &my mother using this all the time & it being her favorite, which in turn when I was teenager it was then my favorite too! I have loved & used this product for years &still buy from time to time because the smells remind me of her (she recently passed)so i love anything that brings back good memories, any memories actually! Great product still going strong with same great results!
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo made my hair feel soft and silky, clean and was very refreshing. I have bleached blond hair and my end get very dry, with this shampoo it was hard to tell I had damaged hair. A little goes a very long way! It lasted forever!
Cassandra Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This shampoo is everything. I wish I would have found it sooner! It makes my hair feel fresh out of the salon every time. I feel like my split ends have been minimized. It is a little bit more pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Gina S.
Claremont, NH
I love this Shampoo. The scent is amazing and it turns your shower into an almost miniature spa. I will occasionally splurge on this just because of the smell. The other reason I like this shampoo is because it's one of the few I've found that doesn't make my hair feel like hay while I'm in the shower. A lot of shampoos give my hair an unpleasant texture.
Alexis G.
I love the way my hair feels after usage, no longer the need to go to to the salon. Awapuhi is great for moisturizing, especially with dark black hair as my own who constantly needs a fix from damaged died hair. Very satisfied, average prices, good use.
Jeanne P.
Manchester, NH
Love Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Shampoo for Unisex. The fragrance is wonderful. My hair feels clean and strong after using. I love all Paul Mitchell's products. This one is one of my favorites. A little pricey, but not as much as some salon shampoos.
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Been using it for about 2years now and I love this shampoo. Smells great, cleans well and leaves hair with life after wash unlike others which strip of every bit of moisture and oil. When I am in a hurry the shampoo itself was sufficient and make hair tangle free even without conditioner.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back