BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Jessica S.
Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi shampoo has been a favorite of mine since my hairdresser introduced me to it a few years ago. A very small amount goes a long way, it always leaves my hair so soft and smelling AMAZING. You cannot beat this product for the price. I have converted several people to using their products and will always be a fan.
Kelly A.
If I could give Paul Mitchell's shampoos more than 5 stars I would. After using regular drug store brand shampoos, I went through a period where my scalp would get very oily - no matter what I did. So I switched to Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Shampoo and in less than a week my problem was solved. Now my hair is better than it was before.
Lauren A.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this out. It had quite the nice lather and smelled quite nice. After washing, I found that my hair was super soft even before conditioner. I used up a couple of samples and will definitely consider buying a full size bottle once my current shampoo is empty.
crystal h.
Triadelphia, WV
First off the ginger smell isn't for everyone, at first I loved it then it kinda got old. It works nicely making your hair softer and manageable. I used it on a daily basis and it worked well. The cost was a little high because I bought the large set with conditioner and hairspray but it was a good value. Would recommend.
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo smells wonderful., clean, fresh, and not perfumey. I like how my hair feels the first day or two of use. After that, my hair really fights me. It doesn't want to lay the way I am setting it, it gets kinky, and is generally obnoxious. It also has more of a tendency to get frizzy when I'm using it.

I gave it 3* because of the smell and ease of rinsing it out. I still find myself using it on occasion.
Heather W.
Concord, NH
I have loved PM Free Shine Spray for MANY MANY years, and just recently starting using the Awapuhi shampoo as well. It leaves my hair feeling great every time, not too dry and not greasy, and the best part is that it smells amazing. PM's scents get me every time!
Amber P.
BIG FAN of this shampoo! My mom got me hooked on this shampoo and ever since she had me try it, I can't stop using it! The smell of this shampoo is just wonderful and I can't even imagining switching to a new one! Also, I love the Paul Mitchell brand.
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
This shampoo is awesome! Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean...I love the smell after I've washed my hair. I have thick hair that I color to cover grays and should probably be only using a shampoo for that but I love this shampoo so much, I have to use it! It honestly doesn't mess with the color though, I always use something to boost the color.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
We have been using this shampoo for a long time. It's hard to find a shampoo that the whole family can use. This one is something that both my husband and I both use. It smells great and we buy in the big bottle and it lasts a long time. We also share with our daughter and we still have plenty left. It smells wonderful, makes your hair shiny and soft. Love this shampoo! Great product!
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
I have long, fine, dense and oily hair. Since my stylist turned me into to Awapuhi a couple of years ago, I haven't looked back. My hair is clean, shiny, smooth and healthy. My mane is my most frequently complimented feature, and Awapuhi has made all the difference.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...

back