BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Rebekka R.
My mom has received this from someone as a gift for Christmas and she already had this so she gave it to me and oh my god...this smells like cucumber - at least, in my opinion - and it's so refreshing and really washes my hair and the conditioner paired with this makes my hair so soft and smooth and even makes it a little shiny. I'm definitely buying more of this.
Sylvia C.
This shampoo (and its matching conditioner) have been around FOREVER. I've used it here and there primarily through samples that have come my way. The scent is the best thing about it - it's pleasant without being too strong. Unfortunately, I never noticed much of a difference in my hair when using it -- it did not improve the texture or level of moisture.
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
This product has been around a long time, so it does something right, but it has never been my go to. it does not really have a smell, which is great for some people, but i like my shampoos and conditioners to have a scent to make my hair feel fresh and clean. this shampoo cleans your hair, but not any better or any worse then your regular drug store brand.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
This is one of my favorite salon shampoos for myself and my daughter. The large size is priced great and lasts a very long time between the two of us. Paul Mitchell is one of the only brands that doesn't dry out my hair and leaves out feeling silky smooth prior to conditioning. It smells beautiful and I get so many compliments on wash day. Highly recommended!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
I used this shampoo about a year ago (because I'm constantly switching my shampoos lol) and I really liked this! It felt really light, which to me felt like little build up. My only issue with this brand is that i felt like I really didn't get out all the product, i remember thinking there was more in there that I couldn't squeeze out!
Kelly A.
If I could give Paul Mitchell's shampoos more than 5 stars I would. After using regular drug store brand shampoos, I went through a period where my scalp would get very oily - no matter what I did. So I switched to Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Shampoo and in less than a week my problem was solved. Now my hair is better than it was before.
Jessica S.
Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi shampoo has been a favorite of mine since my hairdresser introduced me to it a few years ago. A very small amount goes a long way, it always leaves my hair so soft and smelling AMAZING. You cannot beat this product for the price. I have converted several people to using their products and will always be a fan.
Lauren A.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this out. It had quite the nice lather and smelled quite nice. After washing, I found that my hair was super soft even before conditioner. I used up a couple of samples and will definitely consider buying a full size bottle once my current shampoo is empty.
crystal h.
Triadelphia, WV
First off the ginger smell isn't for everyone, at first I loved it then it kinda got old. It works nicely making your hair softer and manageable. I used it on a daily basis and it worked well. The cost was a little high because I bought the large set with conditioner and hairspray but it was a good value. Would recommend.
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo smells wonderful., clean, fresh, and not perfumey. I like how my hair feels the first day or two of use. After that, my hair really fights me. It doesn't want to lay the way I am setting it, it gets kinky, and is generally obnoxious. It also has more of a tendency to get frizzy when I'm using it.

I gave it 3* because of the smell and ease of rinsing it out. I still find myself using it on occasion.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...