BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I love the awapuhi shampoo! It’s a gentle wash that lathers well. You will love how it smells and how it leaves your hair feeling silky. It’s a great quality product and will go a long way!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
This was an average shampoo and I feel like for the price it could’ve been been better- I wouldn’t repurchase. It has a nice scent and lathered well but left my hair tangled and not smooth
Brie V.
Holton, MI
The best smelling shampoo on the market. IT makes my hair smell good for at least a whole day of not longer which is great for in between washes. I also use it as a body wash sometimes.
Kk M.
Love Paul Mitchell shampoo. I don't use it frequently but I have used it before it made my hair super soft and it smelled amazing. My concern on the product or my con would be how pricey the products are.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Let me start by saying that I love the entire line of Paul Mitchell products. I tried this shampoo and was more than pleasantly surprised. My hair was left in amazing condition.
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
The smell alone makes this product worth the price. It also cleanses well without drying your hair out. I not only use it regularly but would recommend it to most friends.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
As far as hotel toiletries go, I was super excited about Paul Mitchell being available. I'm not sure exactly what an Awapuhi is but this stuff smells great & that's a very important component of shampoo/conditioner for me. I like my hair to smell good & feel good. This stuff lathered great and was pretty easy to manage getting out of the container, although this is going to be much easier if you have the big bottles. After using this I would definitely consider buying a full size of both the conditioner and shampoo. Very nourishing and I have color treated hair.
Brittany R.
This is one of my absolute favorite shampoos to use. Leaves my hair feeling so fresh and clean. I think it's worth the price especially since a little goes a long way.
Chels S.
Warren
I was skeptical about buying this product because I didn't want my hair to be too dry. After using it, I am in love! It doesn't make my hair too greasy or too dry!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Love the brand in general but the shampoo is great. It helps me to keep my hair healthy even if I dye it. The price is a little over the top but is deff worth it
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...