BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Maria V.
Miami
I LOVE this shampoo! I just recently wanted to buy a higher end shampoo because I was noticing that the drugstore brands were making my ends so dry. This shampoo has worked wonders in shuck a short period of time.
Jessica Z.
I love this. It gets my hair nice and clean. It smells great. I also love that this brand it cruelty free. I usually purchase when ulta has its liter sale. A liter will last me a year, and I have a lot of long hair.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
Love this shampoo, my hair looks and feels very clear and fresh. Never had any issues after using this shampoo. So I will recommend this shampoo, price worth this size. For me it's enough for almost half year
Amanda C.
My current hair stylist uses this on my hair and I'm in heaven when she does. It smells amazing! Such a beautiful fragrance and it cleans my hair after highlights without stripping it or making it dry. Love it!
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This is a great product. It leaves the hair extremely clean without completely stripping it. I think this shampoo would be good for anyone with any type of scalp. I love it and I would for sure buy it again.
Abby H.
I absolutely love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy like some shampoos do. It smells so good and when I let my hair air dry it drys smooth and doesn’t get frizzy
Madison J.
stroudsburg
I didn’t like this product I feel like it left my hair feeling very dry and the conditioner left my hair very oily and I was not a fan of that. This product is very pricey and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , IN
One of the best shampoos and conditioners on the market! it makes me feel like I can accomplish anything knowing my hair is nice and clean and on point! it always smells amazing and leaves me wanting to wash my hair all the time!
Lorraine B.
Thomasville, NC
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair stylist always uses it and the smell is mesmerizing! Pair it with the conditioner and your hair will feel fresh and look shiny
Heather C.
West Lawn, PA
I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner! It smells amazing..&& helps to tame my dry, damaged hair! It was recommended by my stylist (personal friend) and I am completely satisfied with this product!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...