Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

DooEs this shampoo moisturize your hair? Does your hair feel soft after using this?
Does this shampoo help moisturize your hair?
Did anyone find this extremely drying?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo!
Kaitlan G.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have been on the journey of trying to "train" my hair and it was not going well until I found this shamphoo. My hair never felt clean after washing it but not with this. This Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo smells good, lathers well and actually cleans my hair! I do notice my hair can feel a bit dry after but I just use some conditioner or a hair mask and it helps with that. If your hair isn't feeling as clean as you'd like after washing give this a try. Its great! I will most definitely be repurchasing.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo uploaded by Ashley D.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo My hair stylist gave me these samples of shampoo and I’m not surprised that it’s Paul Mitchell. Lather was good and felt like I did haven’t much hair strand breakage. I think this brand overall is very reliable.
Laura H.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my main shampoo for several years. My hair is super thick and can be dry at times. This is truly my favorite our of hundreds I've tried.
Tamaica S.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo uploaded by Tamaica S.
I love this shampoo. I have African American natural hair (4a-4b) hair and I saw this on sale for $1 at Walmart. And I have to say, this is the only shampoo I use. I gave away all my other natural hair shampoos and only deal with this. It leaves my hair soft and clean. I don't even have to use conditioner if I don't want to. I highly recommend this product. Even for my natural sistas. Pic is with no product.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the effects of this shampoo. It makes my hair very shiny and voluminous but I have to say I like the original shampoo scent more than this one. The original is more tropical and floral and this one smells more earthly. All in all a great product though :) love the brand.
Ann R.
Sault Ste. Marie
Love it have used it for years makes my hair shine always looks grate my hair dresser recommended it and I am very grateful , wonderful products love them all
Lan X.
Smells great! My hair also feels very clean after using this. Doesn't feel like it weighs down my hair at all which is nice since my hair can get pretty oily.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is just okay, I really like the smell. It does not make my hair feel oily or weighed down. I get dandruff sometimes but this does not give me dandruff. I recently had my hair colored and didn't even think to only use my color safe products. This stripped the color out with one use. It is high in sulfate which is a color killer also after my ends were so dried out. I would recommend this for hair that is not color treated.
Angie H.
Billings , MT
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel for the first day but after one day my hair feels very dry. Sadly I have brightly colored Pink and Purple hair which means if I want to maintain the color of my hair as well as the health of it I cannot wash my hair daily, I wash my hair 2-3 times a week in cold water. I need something that is going to leave my hair feeling silky and soft for more than 1 day.
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
I like that this shampoo is gentle and has a nice scent. It cleanses nicely but it’s not my favorite ever. I bought this as a discounted pump on sale at jcpenney and I got a really good value for my money!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...