BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
Honestly I can't find a PM product that I don't absolutely love but this is one of my favorites because for some reason the name pronunciation just makes me smile. I know that's weird but saying awwwaaahhppooiiiee just makes me smile lol. But as for the product it's self it is the list sudsiest shampoo I've ever used and it also works as a body was too! I enjoy using it, I just wish it smelled a little better.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
These products are very luxurious and don't leave build up. Your hair is shiny, full of life . The product lathers well. It is not for very dry hair, this for normal hair does well. I was satisfied, but the price is out of my range normally. It is worth the money . High end products, run more pricey in general.
LaTrea R.
My mother always use to buy this shampoo and conditioner growing up it's like a classic.There is a very light Scent and the duo works great together.I personally love the shampoo.They make hair feel very strong with continued use.I love this product you can get for $10-$15 each these days.
Mayra L.
First off, I love the smell of this shampoo. My hairdresser recommended it as a daily shampoo and I loved it. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft without build up or weighing it down. I use 3-4 different shampoos for my hair and this will definitely have a permanent place in my shower.
Allyson C.
I wasn’t too pleased with this shampoo. I have very thick hair and I get oily roots very easily. Usually I can go 3-4 days in between washes. When I started using this shampoo I found that my hair got very oily very quickly. I don’t think I will be repurchasing.
Theresa A.
I used Paul Mitchell Shampoo because my hair stylist used it on my hair and I liked the way it smelled and the way my hair felt. I was disappointed though when I bought some for home use because the formula changed and it was a coconut smell that i didn’t care for.
Jennah C.
Wallingford, CT
I love love love this shampoo and have been using it for years! The smell is so relaxing and it always leaves my hair feeling so bouncy and alive. I have a dry scalp and it works well for me so I would recommend to anyone with a dry scalp, but, I don't think anyone with an oily scalp would complain either.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
My all time favorite shampoo. I have oily hair that needs to be washed everyday. It's difficult finding a shampoo that cleanses my hair but leaves it moisturized and not weighed down. My hair always feels clean after I use this. It doesn't overly strip your hair. Plus it smells amazing. Definitely my go to shampoo.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
WARNING DISTURBING PICTURE: I am only giving it 1 star because it left me in a horrible rash. I do not know why it did this being that I’m not allergic to anything. On the bright side it smells good. I apologize to anyone who does not like pictures like this but I wanted to show what this shampoo did to me. My entire body looked like this, and it was the only new thing I had used in the shower that week.
Maci P.
Atoka
A little pricey. I used to sneak in my moms bathroom to use this shampoo. I loved the smell and the feel of the lather. Always felts like I had just had a salon wash. If you don't mind spending the extra $$.. This is a recommended shampoo!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...