BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thoroughly cleanse any hair type, including color-treated hair, while balancing moisture and adding volume with the Paul Mitchell® Awapuhi Shampoo®. Hawaiian awapuhi works to prevent moisture loss while rich, special conditioners help improve hair texture for a smooth and luscious appearance and feel.

WHAT IT DOES

Thoroughly cleanses any hair type, including color-treated hair. Helps balance moisture and add volume.

HOW IT WORKS

Hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. Special conditioners help improve hair texture.

ADDED BONUS

Multitasks as a luxurious body wash.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kara W.
Grand Rapids
So I have thinner fine hair which means it gets dirtier faster so I need a shampoo that keeps my hair clean longer. I also dye my hair so I need color protection that goes along with it. My hairstylist recommended this brand years ago and it worked great! It gave me protection so my color lasted longer and I felt like it did a great job cleaning my hair. Leaving it softer and cleaner for longer than other brands Ive used.
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
This is the one shampoo I will use. My hair gets split ends very easily (I do not use a hairdryer, etc frequently), so I am always looking for a great shampoo and conditioner to lock in the moisture.  Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi shampoo does a great job at doing just that. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth.
ANDREA C.
Altamonte Springs
I have straight oily hair. It adds volume and shine. However it doesn’t clean my hair throughly sometimes, so once a week i use Neutrogena® The Anti-Residue Shampoo and it helps a lot! About the smell is a bit stronger for my taste (gave me a headache first time i use it), it doesn’t smell bad though.
Mayra L.
First off, I love the smell of this shampoo. My hairdresser recommended it as a daily shampoo and I loved it. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft without build up or weighing it down. I use 3-4 different shampoos for my hair and this will definitely have a permanent place in my shower.
Shelley P.
Plymouth, MI
This is my favorite shampoo.  I love the smell and feel.  I feel you can’t go wrong with Paul Mitchell.  They make great products.  It does great with my oily scalp yet keeps hair smooth.  I buy the giant bottle that lasts forever when it’s on sale at Ulta.
Katy D.
Honestly I can't find a PM product that I don't absolutely love but this is one of my favorites because for some reason the name pronunciation just makes me smile. I know that's weird but saying awwwaaahhppooiiiee just makes me smile lol. But as for the product it's self it is the list sudsiest shampoo I've ever used and it also works as a body was too! I enjoy using it, I just wish it smelled a little better.
Theresa A.
I used Paul Mitchell Shampoo because my hair stylist used it on my hair and I liked the way it smelled and the way my hair felt. I was disappointed though when I bought some for home use because the formula changed and it was a coconut smell that i didn’t care for.
Jennah C.
Wallingford, CT
I love love love this shampoo and have been using it for years! The smell is so relaxing and it always leaves my hair feeling so bouncy and alive. I have a dry scalp and it works well for me so I would recommend to anyone with a dry scalp, but, I don't think anyone with an oily scalp would complain either.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
My all time favorite shampoo. I have oily hair that needs to be washed everyday. It's difficult finding a shampoo that cleanses my hair but leaves it moisturized and not weighed down. My hair always feels clean after I use this. It doesn't overly strip your hair. Plus it smells amazing. Definitely my go to shampoo.
Autumn P.
I have dry hair and this shampoo is just the trick to smoothing my ends! The smell of the Awapuhi is amazing, the lather is great. This isn’t just a shampoo though! You can also use it as a body wash, this is how you know the product is gentle.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I had a hair stylist tell me that this shampoo would help with dandruff. I see one reviewer commented on it, but has anyone else noticed this?
Christine L.
What does it smell like? I'm thinking about trying it for me and my boyfriend but I don't want it to smell too girly or manly.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it a good shampoo? How much is it?
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭
Niecy H.
Is this shampoo stripping for the hair? Because I had the bouncy curls one and it stripped my hair I didn't like it...