BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: a rich lather thoroughly cleanses any hair type. benefits: helps balance moisture and add volume. Bonus: multitasks as a luxurious body wash. details: hawaiian awapuhi helps prevent moisture loss. special conditioners help improve hair texture. color-safe formula. see more...

• Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This is an amazing shampoo. It smells amazing. Makes your hair look shiny and healthy. But its super expensive. But to have a shampoo that is going to clean your hair and not dry it out and make it look like horse hair its worth it to me. I cant afford to buy it often but when I do I can tell a huge difference in how my hair feels and looks.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 33.8-Ounce Bottle more...
I really enjoy this shampoo. It smells great and makes your hair very manageable. It’s not overly moisturized and never dry. I really like it. The big bottle is a good value and lasts a long time. You can always find it on sale. I use it once in a while but usually use natural shampoos the majority of the time. I find it’s good for removing and build up.
Lauren F.
This shampoo is almost perfect. It cleans my hair and has a light, non-intrusive smell. It feels like it's also improving my hair quality. I like how my hair looks and feels after using this shampoo. It is especially effective when paired with the corresponding conditioner.
Zee Z.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo more...
as always, i love that paul mitchell is cruelty free. this shampoo really cleanses my hair. i’ve got a naturally oily scalp and this does a good job of stripping those oils but keeping it hydrated. paul mitchell products are definitely salon quality.
Baylee W.
Spring Park
Got a sample of this while staying at a hotel. Usually my hair gets greasy writhing 1-2 days but after using this shampoo my hair went a few days longer than that and still didn’t look as greasy as usual! It had a really nice subtle smell which was nice as well. I will be purchasing a big bottle of this soon, totally worth the investment!
Aly S.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo more...
I was actually gifted by my in-laws with this shampoo, since she works at Paul Mitchell. I love this shampoo, it does makes my hair feel so clean, and shiny! It’s just right for my hair, and definitely purchasing a big one and recommend it!
Maribel G.
I bought this when I got a hair cut because the stylist recommended it to me it doesn’t even have a good smell to it I mean it works good but theirs really nothing to special about it but the brand of it
Brie V.
Newaygo, MI
The best smelling shampoo on the market. IT makes my hair smell good for at least a whole day of not longer which is great for in between washes. I also use it as a body wash sometimes.
Rachel S.
I like this shampoo as it moisturizes my hair and has a fruity fresh smell. I got a sample from a hotel and from that I purchased a full size bottle. Usually this brand is only available at hair salons but I have seen some of the line available at my grocery store and Rite Aid. It runs about $12- $15 I believe or might be a little more.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This Paul Mitchell shampoo is one of my go to shampoos for my natural hair. The scent is really light and long lasting. It does a great job lathering, the cleaner you scalp and hair becomes, the more it lathers. It does a great job breaking down product build up. I will definitely buy this again.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Is this good for adding moisture back into hair? My hair is super dry from bleaching it so much 😭