BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Amy f.
Laconia, NH
Loved using this after swimming at the pool. My hair felt terrible till I used it. It was like magic..it instantly gave my hair a boost and made in more manageable
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
I love this moisture mist! Works wonders when I’m trying to comb through my hair. Smells really nice but doesn’t linger in your hair all day. Super easy to use and get your whole head.
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
This product works amazing on my kids dry hair and allows me to able to spike it. We use it 3-4x a week. It helps keep their head from being dry. It's definitely get my money worth.
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love this it works great, leaves my hair really hydrated and moisturized, it makes it very soft. It is an expensive product but I reccomend using it if you have dry hair.
Joshua T.
Waverly, OH
Great product for dry or damaged hair. Make my hair feel healthier and stronger. Having partial hair (thanks to heredity), it makes me feel more confident about myself.
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
I enjoy using this product when my hair is wet preferably when I just got out of the shower right before I blow dry it and it makes my hair come out a lot less frizzy
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoyed using this hydrator Mist on my hair throughout the spring and summer seasons. It gave my hair it's hydration when I felt like it was becoming too dry and dull and with the help of this Mist it brightened it right up within moments. However one thing that I did not like was the fact of the lasting effect on my hair. It did not last that long and I found myself reaching for the hydrator mist more and more. Now this could be just very well a gimmick to get you to continuously by the product over and over again, which is a smart thing but not that cool as the consumer. I would recommend this to someone with type 1-4a for lasting effect. If you have type 4 B&C hair I would not waste your money on this because you're going to consistently using this all day long. I hope this review help someone.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
By far this is one of my favorite products I discovered while I went to school at Paul Mitchell. It has some many different uses and it's amazing! I use it on my dry hair when I get out of the shower. I use it before and after I apply makeup because it set's it so nicely. And then I use it again after I take off my makeup to calm down the redness in my face from rubbing the makeup off. It's such a soothing spray, and I haven't heard one person not love this product.

I will always keep repurchasing this product!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I have now been going to Paul Mitchell for about 10 weeks and I LOVE this product. I have only lived in Colorado for about 6 months and my hair and skin have been so dry, this product has been a life saver. I love using it before I blow dry my hair! It smells amazing and truly leaves my hair feeling moisturized! If you're suffering from dry hair/scalp I would totally recommend trying this product out!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I bought this product in hopes that it would help regenerate my second third and sometimes fourth day curls.

Paul mitchell makes my holy grail curl products.

However I honestly don't think this awapuhi mist does anything more than water does.

I have instead stuck with a mist bottle with water, avocado oil and curl product to reactivate my curls and fight frizz.

I did like how the bottle sprayed out. Instead of shooting the product out like a sniper (like my normal dollar store bottle mister does) this sprays it out finely and settles on a large portion of hair at a time.
the product is light weight. I just don't see what it really did.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back