BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love this product, I use it every other day on my hair! I would definitely say it is afforadable and can do wonders to your hair. I love all Paul mitchell products so Much. I would highly recommend to others
Sophia A.
Memphis
Awapuhi is the best scent from Paul Mitchell and this hairspray does what it says! I use this for detangling and when my hair feels dry and I’m in need to help with my split ends
Marcie M.
I really like Paul Mitchell products and the Awapuhi is my absolute favorite. It smells so good and leaves my hair not only soft and moisturizer but smelling really good. I recommend this and other products.
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
I use this for my hair and it works super good and I really love it. It keeps my hair really nice so I recommend it 100% it’s really effective for my hair so I try to use it as much as I can. I’d 100% purchase again.
Melissa F.
We love using this one our 5 year old daughter. Helps her not freak out when brushing it. Works great as a detangler. We love the smell of it as well. Great product that has been around what feels like forever.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I love this product! My hair is blonde (not colored) and super long and thick, and it’s soooo dry! This product hydrated my hair so much and makes it so much easier to manage. I would buy this again!!!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hair or skin- this product is always quenching and feels good. I honestly think I use this more for my scalp if it’s burnt or if I need light moisture on my chest due to sunburn. This is a summer must have for me
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Love this stuff!! works great for dry hair to give it the extra moisture. This product also works as a make up setting spray or just a splash of moisture on the skin! Recommend this for everyone
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this stuff everyday! Easily sprayed onto wet hair and then allow to air dry or blow dry! Love this stuff! Sort of pricey but worth it! Would recommend to others!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I love it!! It adds just enough moisture to my hair for extra softness. Fun fact this can also be used has a setting spray, I told all of my clients and they love it!!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back