BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This hydrating spray is perfect for refreshing dry and frizzy hair. This brand is definitely one of the more expensive hair care lines but the overall quality of these products make it worth it, you only need a few sprits per use making this last longer than expected
Melissa M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love  Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist een using as as detangler since high school
its smells great and and also keeps my skin soft
its great. It's smells great and long lasting
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is great for your hair and eve great for your body. It can give you a refreshed look any where your at. When i first tried this in beauty school i bought a small one to carry in my purse so I could refresh my hair or my face whenever I wanted
Ashley C.
De Pere
I love this stuff! It was recommended to me when I was in cosmetology school because my hair was really dry and broke after years of colouring my hair and using heat on it; But this made my hair look and feels so much healthier! Bonus: Can also use it as a finishing spray for your make up. ☺️
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
This new package has the same great formula as the original packaging. Almost all of the Paul Mitchell brand underwent a packaging redesign. If Paul Mitchell brand is your holy grail the formula is still the same. I love this spray for removing tangles.
Troy B.
Middleville
I LOVE this mist. It has so many uses it’s crazy. It’s a mist that you can use in your skin and hair. It protects your hair from UV rays from the sun and adds moisture to it. But you can also use it on your skin. I also use it as a setting spray for my makeup too. I LOVE THIS!!!
Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
Not only can you use this to give our hair some moisture. I use this for detangling as well. But that's not even the most amazing part, did you know you can use Paul Mitchell's awapuhi moisture mist to set your makeup!? Now you do!
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
If you have dried out frizzy hair,this stiff works amazing. It you that extra boost of,moisture. Your feels soft and it does give a dried out look after application. The fragrance is smells great also. I would pair this with both moisture shampoos and the detangler conditoner.
Melissa P.
MIRACLE ELIXIR. I love this stuff. Spray it on your face is your skin is dry. Spray it on your hair if your hair is dry. Don’t spray it on your phone though. You gotta have a personality like this review for that to not be dry.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist

This stuff is amazing if you have dry hair! And honestly it’s truly good for heat protection too! Usually get out of the shower and wait for my hair to be damp, not wet but damp then I spray that in my hair
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?