BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Mariah G.
Eagle River
Yes, this right here is a must!! I love it. It's way better then any other brand I've tried. I bought this from a salon back home. Paul Mitchell is a great brand & they have a lot to offer. Not a disappointment.
Julie M.
I love sprays and this one is really good. Its a little more than I like to pay but it works well. I use it with wet or dry hair and it keeps my hair from becoming super dry and damaged feeling in the summer heat.
Ashleigh S.
I used this as a kid and it really helped to remove the tangles. I was very tender headed as a child, so anything that made a comb go through my hair easier was a win in my book. It also had a very nice fragrance.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This spray is so nice for my hair! I love how soft it makes my hair and helps tame my fly aways, I love it so much! The smell is amazing and I use it when my hairs wet or dry. I highly recommend this product.
Marie S.
no where
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist I have blonde and very thick hair I bought this item at Cosmo Prof and I think this one is by far the one if the best hydrating mists I’ve tried so far
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
The smell is so delightful. It is the best part. It's sort of fruity and gives you island vibes. I like this because it's unisex. A modern salon spray for a nice price. It covers the scalp and hair very easy and will last a long while.
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
OMG! This product is one of my all time favorites because not only it moisturizes your hair but it can also be used as a setting spray or a spray to moisturize your skin. I do recommend this especially as I am a cosmo I use this daily
Madison H.
Waco, TX
I loooove the way this makes my hair smell! I have brown curly hair. This product is very effective and like I said, besides helping with my curls, the smell is my favorite part. Definitely recommend
Samantha H.
It's not heavy which is awesome but I feel like it really doesn't do anything for my hair! Feels like I wasted money on it which is sad! I won't buy ever again! Very disappointed in this product sadly!
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
I cannot say enough about this product! This was my life saver this summer for both hair and body! Worth every penny. Light weight hydrating mist that does not make you feel oily and smells great!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back