BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Cindy B.
I have oily scalp but I have dry hair the rest of the way from the middle to the bottom and this is absolutely great so soft
Diana I.
I haven't used a single Paul Mitchell product I didn't liked. Same with this product. I love it and would purchase it again
Natalie M.
Channel-Port Aux Basques
This was a gift from a friend it was nice to use but honestly to pricey . It will be a treat every once in a while for me
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp.
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
I think everybody and their mother had this at one point in time. I have used this product before and its very good.
emely l.
Doral, FL
es un buen producto , lo recomiendo el precio es bastante accesible y mantiene sedoso el cabello ... ..............
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
one of a kind .. this thing are amezing smells so tasty 💖.
I buy one and I will buy more again .
love love 💕💕
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
one of a kind .. this thing are amezing smells so tasty 💖.
I buy one and I will buy more again .
love love 💕💕
Mel B.
Wpg, MB
Love this. It's great for my naturally curly hair! Keeps the curls locked and the frizz out!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back