BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Thais C.
Littleton , CO
This product is absolutely incredible! I love how it feels after I apply the product.
Selina S.
Dade City, FL
Love this. Makes my hair feel soft for days and I love the way it makes me hair look
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
I love this hydrating spray! It leaves my hair feeling supple and strong and so soft!
Kimberly M.
Love🤗🤗🤗😍😘😍😍😍😍 this product not just what it does but the texture also😘😘😘😘🤗😘🤗😘😍😘🤗
Jazlyn H.
Alpharetta , GA
This is an amazing product for refreshing and all over moisture love love love
Bre G.
This is a perfect leave in conditioner/detangler😍 It’s one of my favorite paul mitchell products. It works on all types of hair and is safe for colored hair! I love using this on my hair when it’s damp and letting it air dry, it feels so soft and healthy after. This is a pretty affordable product too!
Britany L.
Wichita
This stuff is amazing for your skin too...fun fact. I take this stuff to the lake with me. It helps to keep your skin and hair moisturized in the sun. It smells amazing and comes in a big bottle. Good bang for your buck!
paola a.
Calexico, CA
TraducirMy mom's a hairstylist and got this for me since both my hair and skin are so ridiculously dry. For my hair, it does what a leave-in conditioner can do without leaving my hair greasy. My hair is soft and smooth after a couple spritzes with no frizziness or tangles for the rest of the day. It's also great at preventing flyaway's during the dry winter months. For my skin, I like to spray it on my arms and legs after a day at the pool or beach because it is so refreshing without being sticky. It also is very soothing for sunburns, although I wouldn't use it on my face because of the strong fragrance. That is the only thing I don't like about this, is the heavy perfume-y scent that reminds me of the PM color protect shampoos if anyone is familiar with those. I prefer the scent of the PM kid's detangler.
Angie M.
I have wild hair, and in the morning I now spray this mist on my hair and my hair just goes back into place, and sometimes just a touch up is needed. I love this product!!
Heather W.
I love using Awapuhi Moisture Mist! I first came across it in cosmetology school. It was summer and my skin was super dry from being out in the sun all the time. I spray this on and it feels refreshing and gives my skin a dewy appearance all over! I still have a bottle for myself at home and one at the salon for my clients to try!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?