BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Great product. I love it my girlfriend loves it too. Great smell. Leave hair texture amazing.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
My hair is so dry and damaged, this is like a tall glass of water for it in between shampoos
LeAnn M.
Cheshire, CT
This smells SO good and is an amazing skin and hair moisturizer. Such a refreshing mist.
Alexis B.
Dayton
Leaves my hair very soft with out weighing it down or making it greasy. I have fine hair.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Love this spray and smells so good! You feel like you just left the salon after using it!
Makinna S.
Enid, OK
Good lightweight leave in. You can use it on your hair or skin which is neat and useful
Courtney K.
Westwego, LA
This is an amazing product ! My hair used to be so fried & dry. This has made miracles!
Becca R.
Nyack, NY
This product last a long time and it comes in a big bottles. It hold your hair together
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
I love this hydrating spray! It leaves my hair feeling supple and strong and so soft!
Lacey P.
Waverly, OH
I love it I definitely recommend it It works amazing and not that pricey buy it!!!!!!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back