BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Cailen F.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It provides so much moisture and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy.
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
Love this hair product! It's effective and smells great! It is pricey, but is worth it for the hydration.
Stacie J.
Eh. Not a fan. I didn't care for the smell and I didn't think it was effective. Especially for the price.
Charissa M.
This mist will change your life it smells amazing and it brings you a refreshing pore opening experience
Melissa Z.
Love this product. Gets the job done with no issues. This has definitely become a staple in my household!
Kathryn O.
This stuff is amazing and works great! Not only that but it smells amazing! I will never quit using this!
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Lexie M.
Depew , NY
This stuff works great! This online is a little more pricey because it's salon brand but it works well!
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
I love anything from Paul Mitchell his stuff is just extremely amazing if you haven’t tried it’s a must
Lauren R.
Hoboken, NJ
Great mist!!! It’s very nice and has a great scent. I️ can’t wait to show all my friends the results
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?