BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Chelsea B.
Cameron , NC
Very hydrating and my hair feels so much better even after just the first use. Love Paul Mitchell products.
Karen D.
Love this product. You don't have to use a lot to get the work done. Gives me a shine and it smells great.
Lissette G.
Paterson, NJ
Just Love the moisture adds to my hair every time I use it. it is one of my daily go tos every single day!
Hillary R.
I love this stuff! Smells amazing and gives my hair moisture which I love because it is heavily processed!
Brooke G.
First fell in love with this brand by using their tea tree shampoo. Since this I have branded out to more.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
This is great for dry hair days and the smell is amazing. I live the whole awapuhi line from Paul Mitchell.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my favorite hair and body spritz. It smells amazing. I use it when my hair needs a quick detangle.
Cailen F.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It provides so much moisture and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy.
Stacie J.
Eh. Not a fan. I didn't care for the smell and I didn't think it was effective. Especially for the price.
Whitney M.
Forrest City, AR
Sometimes my curls dry out throughout the day and need some refreshening. I keep this on me at all times
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back