BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this hydrating mist! My hair feels so healthy when using this. Helps hydrate and make it look oh so refreshed. Worth the price! Smells great, feels great. I bought my first bottle on a whim but will be keeping this in stock!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
The smell is out of this world!! It’s long lasting and it makes my hair feel so soft! I use it twice a week. I purchased it from amazon for $11, which was a little pricey but definitely worth it!!
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
What is nice about this is that it is so light weight. I have thin hair and it is the perfect light conditioner. It doesn’t weigh down my hair.you can also use it as a light body moisturizer.
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Best leave in conditioner on the shelf! Has a great smell makes my hair easier to Manage. Exceeded my expectations as I don’t normally like Paul Michel products. Would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend !!!
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Great lightweight product that doesn’t weigh down your hair. No greasy residue either. Super easy to use and I always like how classy the packaging looks. Paul Mitchell always has great products. Highly recommend!
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
LOVE this smell...super hydrating. Light weight. Non depositing. I really enjoy using this shampoo. I also love that Paul Mitchell will only stand behind their product if it's sold in a salon.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
such a great pick me up for your hair throughout the day. I also use it when my hair is damp to comb out some notes. It smells amazing and doesn’t weigh down your hair like other products ! I highly recommend!
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I love this product! My hair is blonde (not colored) and super long and thick, and it’s soooo dry! This product hydrated my hair so much and makes it so much easier to manage. I would buy this again!!!
Melissa F.
We love using this one our 5 year old daughter. Helps her not freak out when brushing it. Works great as a detangler. We love the smell of it as well. Great product that has been around what feels like forever.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?