BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
I use this mist after doing my hair style with a flat iron or mousse. It has a good smell and definitely recommend.
angela p.
I use this product as a makeup seeing spay. It works great and smells good too. I haven't really used it on my hair
Madison T.
Brownsville, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my hair very smooth and smells fantastic! It keeps my hair moisturized and soft all day
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love to use this spray just to spray it and give a little hydration to my hair and make it look alive and beautiful
Anna A.
Sacramento
I like to use as leave in Conditioner. It is comparable to it's a 10. More pricey than most leave in hair condition
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I fell in love with this after I tried the conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel so soft.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Amazing product for a fair price! The shampoo locks in moisture and leaves your hair silky all day & night long!
Amber E.
Anaheim, CA
The only treatment I would use on my hair. It keeps m hairbesutoful and clean. No better shampoo or hair product
Mariah B.
Saint Louis, MO
Is use this for my face or my hair. I can even use it as a body spray. This is my favorite leave in conditioner.
Amanda N.
Frankfort, KY
1000 uses! From sun burns to locking in moisture :) this is a great product for dry damaged hair or any condition
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?