BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sàde B.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
I love this Paul Mitchell hydrating spray, I color my hair alot so my hair needs all the moisture that it can get lol
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
I live this product. I have very curly dry hair and this just leaves me so shiny and the bounce. I love this product
Tara S.
Pasadena, TX
Great product for the summer use after the beach or poor smells great too.I've used this product since middle school
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
As always, paul mitchell products do a fabulous job on my hair. Leaves hair clean and soft without weighing it down.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love to use this spray just to spray it and give a little hydration to my hair and make it look alive and beautiful
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I fell in love with this after I tried the conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel so soft.
Dana C.
Use this to wet hair and blow dry bed head. Also use it to set make up. Great smells and adds moisture to dry hair.
Sarah S.
Smells really really good! Great product to give your hair and ends so hydration’s. Especially great in the summer!
Kelsey  W.
This product is a very light weight product. Its just what my hair needs when feeling dry. doesn't leave it sticky.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back