BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
It was good but it’s not my go to product for my hair. I like the smell though. I just tend to dry out with these products.
Lisa C.
San Antonio
Great for giving your hair the perfect amount of moisture for the best results use twice to your hair I highly recommend
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Probably the greatest product ever . Prefect for thirsty hair as #sunkissed face and skin. Pwrfect for those sunburn days
Rayyyvenn👑 R.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this and it made my hair feel soooo good after the shower. Definietly something i need to re purchase
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I use this in my salon and it amazing! Paul Mitchell is my favorite hair care brand! I definitely use it 90% of the time.
Kimberly G.
I loved this stuff! It was so amazing for you hair & skin ! I discovered it in beauty school & ive bought it ever since .
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
Helps to keep moisture in you hair. have used it once it is something that I would use again n suggest for it to be used
Emily S.
indianapolis
yeah i feel so sorry bad boy but ww was doesn't know that the color way is not better than the last other color he is the
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells amazing! The product is light weight and doesn't weigh down the hair! Did I mention is smells amazing?
Savannah S.
I love this product, great for refreshing my hair from redhead when I need to teach me it Can also be used to set makeup.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?