BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Aynsley B.
Portsmouth , VA
Great smell but I found way better products that gave better moisture to my hair and I was able to use less of their product
tania l.
Norwich
I use this when I'm not putting alot of product in my hair and I'm looking for a natural look it works good for the most part
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
Great for adults but I really love it for children its great for refreshing your babies hair and skin adds lots of moisture.
Katherine J.
Smells great and helps keep hair feeling healthy. I use it before other styling products and it keeps my hair silky smooth
Stephanie W.
I hear this makes ur hair moisturized. But I haven't gotten to try it yet. My hair is fry at the ends but only at the roots
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Awapuhi means always smelling like watermelon! Highly effective moisturizer in my book. A little pricey but well worth it!
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
I love the whole Awaphui line! The shampoo and conditioner are both great. This hydrating spay keeps my hair soft and silky
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Paul Mitchell has always been a favorite brand of mine. Very good on hair and always has the best smells love Paul Mitchell
Ashley H.
My favorite product, always amazing and love what it does , more expensive but so so worth the price you won't be let down
Lisa B.
My after shower hair mist has been a must for years and years. I remember the first time a stylist used this. I had to buy.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?