BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When my hair is feeling dry I put this in it and it feels absolutely amazing my hair gets it life back and I can get back on with my day.
Keila T.
Mesquite , TX
Helps my hair especially after it is bleached! Helps bring moisture back! I constantly bleach my hair but this helps it not be as dry!
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
I’m a huge fan of Paul Mitchell’s. I love that this brand has never tested on animals. All of the products smell great and easy to use.
Lynn B.
I've been using list sense I want to be re school to be a cosmetologist and I like the reaction my hair has to it and I like the scent
Nicole E.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to always use this stuff. Realized it was only because of the good smell. I don't think it does anything beneficial for my hair.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
Ashley O.
Casselberry, FL
This leaves my hair feeling awesome doesn't tangle it like most of the other brands and the smell isn't bad either i highly recommend
Tony H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Paul Mitchell, just wish it was more affordable. I would use it all the time. I only use it sparingly, because it is pricey.
Caitlin W.
I love this stuff! It's my go to for detangling client's hair and it smells wonderful. It's very refreshing for the skin, as well.
Jackie G.
wildwood crest
I first tried Paul Mitchell products in my salon. Now I buy them all the time!! It is sold every where and leave my hair beautiful!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?