BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Great for when my hair is dehydrated and damaged. It is gentle enough to not get rid of color. The scent is pretty good but not long lasting.
Leah S.
Bay Point, CA
Can be used to add moisture to hair, blend a balayge or set your makeup. It can do everything. Works great! Amazing for curly hair as well
Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
My aunt used this in my hair once upon a time when I was probably twelve or thirteen.
My hair was pretty dang soft if I remember correctly
Savanna E.
Vancouver, WA
Basically expensive water. Doesn't make any difference in your hair texture. Smells good but other than that this product is useless.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
One of my favorites! My hair definitely needs the extra boost that this spray gives it especially in the hot summer and cold winter months.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys hope ya doing good ! I like this product it smells nice fells good on the scalp I use it a couple times a month it’s affordable too
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When my hair is feeling dry I put this in it and it feels absolutely amazing my hair gets it life back and I can get back on with my day.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
I love the smell. I purchase this from Ulta when on a sale because it can be a little pricey. A little goes a long way with this product.
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
This didn't work that well for my hair but I know people who have used it and they said it worked. Idk if it's because my hair is so thin
Lynn B.
I've been using list sense I want to be re school to be a cosmetologist and I like the reaction my hair has to it and I like the scent
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back